Section’s full? Add your name to the waitlist.
Submit a Placement Form to add your name to the waitlist. We will contact you if a space opens up. Typically, the majority of spaces that open up become available during the add/drop period.
But the section says it’s open in Student Center.
This is because there are a set number of seats reserved for seniors, juniors, sophomores and first-years. Although the section appears to be open, if you are receiving an error message when you try to enroll, it is because there are no more seats available based on your class year.
I already filled out the Placement Form, but need to make changes.
Use the Placement Form to submit edits to your availability, as well as any other changes. On the second page of the form, select that you are submitting an edit to your original submission, so that you do not need to fill out the whole form again.
How do I drop EDUC 2610?
Submit an EDUC 2610 Removal Request Form
What distribution requirements does EDUC 2610 fulfill?
- AAP: Required Out of Department Humanities Elective: Cultural Analysis (CA) & Social Behavior Analysis (SBA)
- CALS: Diversity (D), Cultural Analysis (CA), & Social Behavior Analysis (SBA) distributions requirements.
- CHE: Cultural Analysis (CA) and Social Behavior Analysis (SBA) distribution requirements.
- ENG: Diversity (D), Cultural Analysis (CA), & Social Behavior Analysis (SBA) distributions requirements
- Applicable towards:
- CALS Education Minor
- CALS Leadership Minor
- Certificate in Engaged Leadership