Undergraduate students

Humans of IDP #117: Graylin ’25 & Rosie ’25

By December 20, 2023 May 23rd, 2024 No Comments

Introducing Graylin Gogolak ’25 and Rosie You ’25 — today’s #HumansofIDP and two of our EDUC 2610 co-facilitators this semester. Here's what these two have to say about IDP and one another!

Why IDP?

Graylin:

I love IDP because it’s given me the space to learn and grow as a person and create meaningful connections that have impacted my experience at Cornell. As a facilitator, I get to watch my students make those same connections and find new understanding across difference right in front of me in every class session. It is so rewarding to see so many transformations throughout the semester.

Rosie:

I find myself always craving another semester with IDP because it brings me so much joy and growth. I learn about myself and others, experiment with different ways of communication, and also build on my identity as an educator. It has been a wonderful three years with IDP, filled with love and passion and curiosity, and I can’t wait to continue my journey within IDP.

What's your favorite thing about your co-facilitator?

Graylin:

My favorite thing about Rosie is her positivity! Rosie approaches every situation with a positive attitude and lights up the room with her amazing energy and can-do mindset. She is so sweet, bubbly, and welcoming to all those around her. Rosie can always put a smile on my face and make me laugh no matter the situation, and I’m so glad she’s my co!

Rosie:

Graylin is so energetic and bubbly — she brings a smile to every room she enters! Her capacity for critical thinking is unmatched, and her genuine passion for getting to know other people and understanding them inspires me to stay inquisitive as well. Shout out to Graylin for being such a dependable, joyful, and awesome co-facilitator!