Undergraduate students

Humans of IDP #120: Orania ’25 & Will ’24

By April 24, 2024 May 23rd, 2024 No Comments

Meet Orania Al-Bulushi ’25 and Will Lin ’24, two of our EDUC 2610 co-facilitators from this semester and today’s #HumansofIIDP. Swipe to see what these two have to say about IDP and one another!

Why IDP?

Orania:

IDP has given me a chance to be around many different ideas and perspectives. This experience has helped me learn more about myself and understand others better. I’ve grown a lot professionally and personally by being in an environment that encourages me to explore my views and question my own beliefs.

Will:

IDP has been my most meaningful experience in my time at Cornell. My experience as a student and a facilitator has taught me the importance of curiosity and thoughtful questioning when engaging with others. Our course content has enriched my interpersonal connections, but has also cultivated my sense of hope and purpose in affecting change.

What's your favorite thing about your co-facilitator?

Orania:

Working with Will is like having a human espresso shot in every session! His unbeatable positivity and boundless energy not only kick-start our sessions but are also contagious. Working with Will makes the most challenging parts of our sessions feel more manageable and even enjoyable.

Will:

I’m extremely grateful that Orania is my co for my first time facilitating! She is knowledgeable and supportive, and her ability to lead sessions with open-mindedness and passion is highly admirable. She also has a great sense of humor, making our collaboration fun and enjoyable. I’m so grateful to work with her!