Undergraduate students

Humans of IDP #107: Noah ’24 & Vic ’24

By October 31, 2023 May 23rd, 2024 No Comments

Today, we’re kicking off our semesterly #HumansofIDP to feature our many Fall ’23 EDUC 2610 facilitators! First up are Noah Courtney ’24 and Vic Capobianco ’24 — here's what these two have to say about IDP and each other!

Why IDP?

Noah:

After transferring to Cornell, IDP provided me something I didn’t know I would be seeking at Cornell: genuine self-connection. IDP has allowed me to explore and strengthen my connection with my own social identities, and it continues to challenge me in a way that impacts every day of my life as a student.

Vic:

Semester after semester, I find myself coming back to IDP. I appreciate how this space introduces me to nuanced perspectives that challenge me to reevaluate the ways I interact with the world around me. Through IDP, I am truly able to embody the essence of being both a teacher and a learner.

What's your favorite thing about your co-facilitator?

Noah:

My co-facilitator? Vic? She creates a balance of humor, curiosity, and insight in a way that impacts everyone she meets. Some of my favorite things about Vic are how she is both a hard worker and a caring individual, and how she asks questions that positively challenge the way that I think. She’s an incredible co-facilitator, and a phenomenal human!

Vic:

Facilitating with Noah comes so easily. It is clear that he is so invested in this process and his sense of responsibility toward our students’ learning. Among the many qualities I admire most about Noah are his candor, his unwavering commitment to all that he does, and his witty sense of humor. I am grateful to be his co this semester!