Undergraduate students

Humans of IDP #103: Fatima ’23 & Liv ’25

By May 16, 2023 January 6th, 2024 No Comments

Meet Fatima El Ashram ’23 and Liv Cella ’25, two of our EDUC 2610 co-facilitators this semester and today’s #HumansofIDP. Here's what these two have to say about IDP and one another!

Why IDP?

Fatima:

My favorite thing about IDP is that it gives me the opportunity to surround myself with the most intelligent and open-minded people. IDP also creates such a warm and welcoming environment for everyone.

Liv:

As a student, IDP gave me the space and opportunity to learn more about myself and those around me in such a positive way! Now, as a facilitator, I get to watch new students who were just like me have this same experience.

What's your favorite thing about your co-facilitator?

Fatima:

My favorite thing about Liv is how bubbly and outgoing she is. She lights up the room with her uplifting energy and always makes sessions so enjoyable. She is extremely insightful and always offers unique perspectives to the conversation. Liv is such an amazing co and friend to me! 

Liv:

Fatima is such a fun person to facilitate alongside! She knows how to encourage and push me in the classroom and knows how to make me laugh when we work one-on-one throughout the week. Even with her laidback personality, she knows how to control the class and support student growth in a way that I admire (and take notes on). We have a blast together, and I cannot believe she is going to graduate so soon!