Undergraduate students

Humans of IDP #128: Teresa ’25 & Kathryn

By May 30, 2024 No Comments

Today’s #HumansofIDP is our last pair of EDUC 2610 facilitators from this semester: Teresa Crisantos-Prudencio ’25 and Kathryn Stamm. Swipe to see what these two have to say about IDP and one another!

Why IDP?

Teresa:

IDP has not only given me a place where I can grow as an individual, but also has given me a community of people who support me in this growth. The friends I’ve made and the opportunity to continuously learn about myself and those around me are truly some of the greatest gifts IDP has given me.

Kathryn:

IDP has consistently been the source of my hope and the outlet for my curiosity. Getting to work with such complex, brilliant students is such a gift, and it’s an honor to learn with and from them every day. I love how our work is expansive, yet always rooted in connection. In IDP, I am working toward the person I want to be, and we are working together toward the world we want to see.

What's your favorite thing about your co-facilitator?

Teresa:

I love seeing Kathryn’s deep care for our students. Her love and appreciation for IDP shines through her work and fosters a positive atmosphere for our students and me. I also love her amazing recommendations as they have allowed me to learn more about what Ithaca holds! Getting to know Kathryn this semester and being able to work alongside her has been an amazing experience.

Kathryn:

Teresa impresses me constantly, and I just think she is extraordinary. She is a real community member, prioritizing generosity, curiosity, and connection over competition or stress. She is goofy and easy-going, and she possesses maturity and humility beyond her years. I hope I’ve taught her even half as much as she’s taught me, and I am so grateful to be her co.