Undergraduate students

Humans of IDP #90: Bella ’24 & Bianca ’23

By November 22, 2022 January 3rd, 2024 No Comments

As we head into a well-deserved break, we’re excited to highlight EDUC 2610 co-facilitators Bella DiPalermo ‘24 and Bianca Bryant ‘23 as this week’s #HumansofIDP! Here's what these two have to say about IDP and one another!

Why IDP?

Bella:

IDP is such a unique and special environment. It has enhanced my understanding of myself and others, as well as provided my with meaningful opportunities and long-lasting relationships that I will forever cherish. It creates a space for me to be my most authentic self. The people in IDP are truly amazing and lovely human beings — I love being able to learn and grow amongst them! 

Bianca:

I love the opportunity to learn more deeply about myself and others in ways that are hard to find in many other spaces on campus. IDP really goes beyond the superficial interactions to expand my knowledge and unpack experiences. 

What's your favorite thing about your co-facilitator?

Bella:

I cannot express how incredible Bianca is. As a first-time facilitator, I was initially fearful and intimidated, but she welcomed me with open arms. She is supportive and kind, and always seeks to challenge herself. She is an exceptionally enthusiastic and passionate human and always manages to be the sunshine on a rainy day — it is hard not to smile when you are around Bianca!

Bianca:

Bella is so calm, cool, and collected in session which is comforting for myself and our students. She really strives to cultivate a brave space in our classroom. I truly admire the way she seeks to improve and grow as a facilitator as well.