Undergraduate students

Humans of IDP #100: Bianca ’23 & Christian ’25

By May 5, 2023 January 6th, 2024 No Comments

Happy Friday! Today’s #HumansofIDP — and our 100th feature! — are Bianca Bryant ’23 and Christian Kuhl ’25, two of our EDUC 2610 co-facilitators this semester. Here's what these two have to say about IDP and one another!

Why IDP?

Bianca:

IDP has been a huge part of my Cornell experience! I have had the opportunity to learn about myself and others, and to grow alongside some of the most amazing and thoughtful people I have ever met! It is a space unlike any other — IDP will always have a special place in my heart. 

Christian:

I took IDP my first semester at Cornell, and the experience I had was invaluable to me. The connections I have with the team, other facilitators, and students of IDP create a learning environment and experiences unlike any other — the stories, interactions, and readings enable me to change my perspectives and connect even more. IDP has helped me grow to be a better person, and I am forever grateful. 

What's your favorite thing about your co-facilitator?

Bianca:

Christian is an amazing co-facilitator — he is always so considerate in our planning meeting and while listening to me share my personal problems. This kindness extends to all our students in session. Outside of IDP, I’ll definitely miss arguing about the Eagles vs. Giants with Christian and going to Cornell hockey games together after I graduate! 

Christian:

Where do I start? One of my favorite things about Bianca is her supportive nature and passion, in and out of IDP. I was a little nervous about facilitating with a seasoned veteran for my first semester, but her help and guidance helped me instrumentally in my development as a facilitator. I am extremely lucky to be able to call myself her co-facilitator!